Area and Local Links
- City Of Granbury
- City of Decordova Bend
- City of Tolar
- North Central Texas Council of Governments
- Granbury Chamber of Commerce
- Granbury ISD
- Tolar ISD
- Lipan ISD
- Granbury/Hood County Economic Development Corporation
- Granbury Volunteer Fire Department
- Friends of the Library for Hood County
State & Local Government
- State of Texas - View the State of Texas Website. It is intended to serve as the official compilation of Texas government electronic resources, both at the state and local levels, and as an index of Texas governmental or taxing authority Websites and services.
- Texas Legislation - View information about legislative bills, amendments, and committees.
- Mike Conaway - View Congressman Mike Conaway's Website as he represents Granbury and Hood County as part of the 11th U.S. Congressional District.
- Senator Brian Birdwell- View Senator Brian Birdwell's Website as he represents Granbury and Hood County as part of the 22nd Texas Senate District.
- Representative Jim Keffer - View Representative Jim Keffer's Website as he represents Granbury and Hood County as part of the 60th Texas House District.
- Texas Rural Development Council - The Texas Rural Development Council rural resource guide has proven to be an excellent source of inventoried programs and services that benefit rural areas. Our goal is to continue informing rural areas of the wide range of programs offered by federal and state agencies, non-profits, and the private sector designed to help rural America. This information is being collected in one central database, which is available to local communities via printed copies, and this Website.
- State Representatives - View a complete list of elected state representatives for Granbury and Hood County.
- Brazos River Authority - The Brazos River Authority develops and distributes water supplies, provides water and wastewater treatment, monitors water quality, and pursues water conservation through public education programs.
- Texas Attorney General - View news and information on child support, consumer protection, crime victim services, employment, and more.
- Texas Court of Appeals - View information about the 14 court of appeals in Texas, sign up to receive updates on cases that interest you, and conduct research on cases and opinions.
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals - View information about the highest state court for appeals resulting from criminal cases is provided including links to procedures, rules, and submission schedules.
- Court Structure in Texas - View the Texas Courts Website to learn how the Texas court system is organized.
- Texas Supreme Court - The Texas Supreme Court Website offers search capabilities on case and attorney information, and full text information on orders and opinions.
- Texas Appellate Court Case Information Search - View this Website to search for a court case through the Texas Appellate Court.
- Texas Judicial Directory - View this site to search by court type, court name, or enter the last name of a Judicial professional. The Website also links to the Supreme Court, Court of Criminal Appeals, Courts of Appeals, and District-Level Courts Websites.
- Texas Judiciary Online - This Website serves as a home page for Texas courts, agencies, and committees, and as a link to related state government and federal court sites. Here you can also view court rules, records, and resource materials.